The joys of parenthood: You may ask me about my new hair care product, Ah-La-Nicholi. As I was writing this post, the kid spit-up in my hair. Thanks, Cutie!!!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Shh, Baby Sleeping!
The cutest face in world besides his smiles and laughs, is Nick sleeping. Now that he has started to roll over, I no longer get to see his peaceful face. To honor his latest achievement, I am posting some of his best and only sleeping pictures.
Ahh, the beautiful dreaming face. Nick has been an active dreamer since the day he was born. What does a newborn dream, you may ask? I have no idea, but he whimpers, smiles and makes a pout face. Cracks us up!
So tired! I love it when he yawns. Maybe it is because of all those chins!!!
Touchdown!! No swaddling for this child. He hated it when we tired because he could not move his arms.
Mommy wants those lips, but you can keep your chins!
Score, again! The kid may worship Peyton Manning someday.
Quiet moments. I took this picture as he slept on my shoulder. I am just amazed at my mommy skills, capturing the moment and not waking him up. Go ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment