Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nicky's new haircut and Mommy trying to learn how to post video!

Ohhh, mommy has been a bad girl and not updated her blog in a lonnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time. Mommy should have a time out!!! Like Nick's new do! That's right, mom and dad braved the mean looks at Great Clips for putting our child through such an experience to achieve the greatness of our new hair cut. While I post pictures, I am also trying to figure out posting videos using YouTube. I have had success in uploading to youtube so let's hope the trend will continue.






Before! Love the wildness!! Nick's hair is one crazy party that I want to be invited too!


After: Handsome young man! Not so crazy but still super cute!



He likes it!!




Now for the video::














Wow, the video thing may have worked. Cross our fingers, this is the third time I have tried to do this!!!

No comments: