Ok, I'll admit it, life without the Bubbaloo meant Jeff and I would go out, ALOT!! We are blessed to have a group of wonderful friends that we could always count on for a good time. We have know our group for more than 7 years and completely depend on them for emotional and physical support. I don't even want to know how many gallons of adult beverages we have consumed together throughout these years!! We use to be able to get together on a weekly base but now we are lucky to see each other more than once a month! Getting old sucks!!!!
Girls Night!! We had a girls night in June. It was my first night back into complete party mode after being pregnant and lets just say I don't want to repeat it!!! Where oh where did my tolerance go!!! We did almost get kicked out of a local bar for being too loud. That's a point for acting younger than our 30 years. Now I just wish my body could match my mind.
Shannon, Anne, and Mel
Crystal, Shawn, and Selena
Christina and I. What is wrong with my arm?!? Oh, maybe it's that last 10-15 pounds I need to lose to get back to pre-Bubbaloo weight! Let me repeat, getting old sucks!
We actually had a couples night last weekend. Some of us went to the Blues Brothers Tribute Band concert out our outdoor theater and then we all met up at our local hillbilly bar. Here is Anne, Cory, Selena, and Darko wanting for the concert to begin. Notice the tall boys, everything is better with beer.
Jeff and I. Do you see the bar behind us?
Picture of the band. Seating in our seats because of the proximity to the brews ended up being our best decision of the night. The beer was definitely better than the band!!
Am I seeing triple? The girls all wore jeans and the guys khaki shorts.
No comments:
Post a Comment